As a woman entrepreneur, where does your relationship fall on your To-Do list?
How high does intimacy, cuddling, and great sex rank of your most important priorities sheet?
If you said, “No where”, you might be on to something…
In today’s episode of She Runs The Show, I had the pleasure of talking to Mark Semple, coach and creator of Successful Together Coaching.
We talked about everything relationship:
- Why your partner doesn’t want to be another item on your priority list
- How women entrepreneurs can support their partners in supporting them
- What it takes to co-create a relationship you desire (not require) without the other person feeling disposable
- What it takes to embrace your unfolding journey
You don’t want to miss this episode!
–>CLICK HERE to listen<–
Are you living a gorgeous life?
Does your physical and mental state reflect your level of well-being and abundance?
Or is there something missing?
I interviewed Tangia Al-awaji Estrada, health coach and Creator of Hello Gorgeous Fitness (http://www.hellogorgeousfitness.com) on the She Runs The Show podcast and we dished about health, fitness and why we don’t treat our bodies like the temples they are.
At one point, Tangia broke it down:
“You have to take a scan of your life… Have a dialogue with yourself about how you feel in your body. How do you feel in your body? When was the last time you felt good and what were you doing when you felt that way? When was the last time you really felt bad about yourself?”
Hmm… When was the last time you asked ANY of those questions?
The reality is this:
What we feel on the inside ALWAYS manifests on the outside. If you’re ready to create a gorgeous life (physical, mental, spiritual, and entrepreneurial), you must listen to this amazing episode with Tangia.
Be sure to follow Hello Gorgeous Fitness on Instagram at http://www.instagram.com/HelloGorgeousFitness and visit the site at http://www.HelloGorgeousFitness.com.
–>Click HERE to listen to this She Runs The Show Episode<–
In life and business, it’s so easy to get caught up in the comparison trap.
For example, I’m a coach, an author, and a Fear-To-Fuel expert. If I spent my time looking at the thousands of certified coaches, Kindle book authors, and experts teaching online courses on how to overcome fear, I’d certainly call it quits and stop running my business. What a way to extinguish a dream!
And, yet, far too many of us do exactly that. Instead of using our social media time to connect and collaborate, we focus on what other people in our field are doing… and then the inner critic rages at us about how we can’t possibly get to that level with “those” super stars.
It’s time to get over that!
In this episode of the She Runs The Show podcast, I talk about:
- The REAL reason the comparison switch gets flipped in your life
- Why no 2 businesses or brands are the same in ANY way
- What writers understand about authentic expression that you absolutely need to get
- How to get out of the comparison trap
- 3 steps to using your IQ (Individual Qualities) to create massive growth in your business
–>Click HERE to listen<–
Numerology, or the science of divining information about life through numbers, is a science that is over 4,000 years old! Here’s how it works:
The day, date, and time you were born are no accident. Numbers vibrate throughout the Universe and, when you were born, you were born at a certain numerical vibration and frequency. This is also felt in the name you were given at birth (and your current name if you’ve married or changed your name). All in all, your numerological chart tells you a number of things:
1) Who you are
2) What your called to fulfill in your life in order to be happy
3) Who you are AND are not compatible with in terms of relationship (both professional and personal)
4) How to change the vibration of your space, place, or relationships to better align with your numbers
It’s fascinating stuff!
Here’s what’s more fascinating:
Crazy? Weird? Foo Foo? Absolutely!
But all you have to do is run your numbers and the numbers of those around you and what you quickly discover is this:
Numbers don’t lie… In business or Numerology.
So how do you use numerology in your life and business?
Click below and listen to the latest She Runs The Show podcast to find out:
–>CLICK HERE TO LISTEN<–