As entrepreneurs, we work REALLY hard. There’s always a goal, always a to-do list, always more to get done. In the constant go-go-go of this lifestyle, how often do you put life on pause to ask the question:
How important is this REALLY?
In other words:
- How important is this project?
- How big a deal is this goal?
- How critical is this project that I’m working on or this deal that I’m doing?
- How does this fit into my life’s purpose?
- How does this help transform lives?
- Where am I in the shuffle of all of this?
- How is this transforming me, my clients, and everyone else?
- Is this really serving the world or is it just keeping me from taking a deeper look?
It can be difficult to want to stop and ask these questions but, every now and again, you need to, not simply because you’ll be a better entrepreneur if you do but because you’ll be a stronger, more powerful, higher version of you EVERY time you do.
Check out today’s episode of She Runs The Show where I ask the question, “Is “the” thing really THE thing?” –>CLICK HERE TO LISTEN<–